Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a Medium Flat Rt box full of misc good used parts.

Power Steering resevoir plastic fill tank and cap and rubber lines (notice the blood under the front in pic)

right headlight wiring socket pigtail splice wire for the main bulb....my corners are still intact.

charcoal evap canister and bracket and hoses ? IS there even one, I can't telll just see shattered parts....?

Someone surely has these parts laying around taking up space and you dont need the stuff.......and maybe someone with this would be nice enough to throw in the front pointy nose cut of a fender front edge to i can patch mine up and bonus of the upper radiator support where the headlight attaches...

have to rebuild this one I got at auction. ITS VERY COLD OUT I am not going to the junkyards 50 miles aways and trouncing thru 2 feet of snow and freezing my hands to get this stuff. thanks

B

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hey there, I might be able to help. I think I have all those odds and ends from our 2004 parts car (see link in signature). I'll be out some night this week and will take a look.

·
Brucey is a Tool of the Devil !
25,281 Posts
Hey there, I might be able to help. I think I have all those odds and ends from our 2004 parts car (see link in signature). I'll be out some night this week and will take a look.
H6 power steering is different (and better), then the H4 set up.

but match the part # for the reservoir to make sure.

_______
@Brucey might have some odds and ends laying around from the Baja to H6 project.,

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was able to find the top radiator support bar new shipped for 15 at partstrain.
I will use the new piece as a pattern for how far I pull the old one out, get the old one as close as I can, then splice in just to the passenger side of the latch area over to the fender mount. behind the headlight I will just beat til headlight mounts good.

yeah the ps resevoir might be different animal in the h6. or it might be same i dont know but probably should stick with cominig of another 4cyl that way no questions. even the rad support might be differnt 6 vs 4cyl.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
went to KC u pull its, got most everything, and spent today working on it.
used my SVX tow hook and come along and ratchet straps. got it good enough to put my new radiator in with the used fan assemblies.
Got a fender off an outback in the right color tp put on later (not sure if the flares work without lots of drilling) The car that was the right color had the hood gone already.

gave up pulling on it til i have a hood to get the profile correct.
this is what i started with from auction.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will have her good in a week, minus a grill.
and this and that and some brews and brats
these parts will come in nicely/

took some time to find the correct color coded parts that are compatible.........No paint booth needed for this car to get looking right.

·
Brucey is a Tool of the Devil !
25,281 Posts
this baja is not on your list of cars at the left or in your signatures.

I am thinking the thread should be under the baja section, or just gen2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts