Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5i Premium/DDD Graphite Gray Metallic OP#2 Weathertec Window Deflectors
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The all weather floor mats you get from Subaru when you get the

all weather package, who makes them, I looked for a name, none to be found. Anyone??
Thanks in Advance,

·
Registered
2012 limited, white, no moonroof or nav
1,698 Posts
Really, they come with all-weather package? Not here in Canada although dealer threw them in as part of the deal.

Ron
The U.S. AWP includes heated wipers/mirrors/front seats, rubber floor mats and the cargo area rubber "Tray". At least, it did in the '12s.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,514 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
agree, even with our AWP on our 2012, the dealer wanted $40 for the mats. I said forget it since they were a POS. We spent the money on the weathertech mats which cover the rear hump and the have raised edges. Work great with the winter mud and snow.

I believe the rear "trunk" mat is standard even without the AWP which is nice since weathertech doesn't have a presized option for the rear.

·
Registered
2010 3.6R Limited
504 Posts
I'd go with Weathertech or Husky. I have Weathertech and like them a lot. The Subaru mats look beefy, but after one winter I wore a spot through the ones that came with my 2005, under where my foot rested on the accelerator.

Some have remarked the Weathertech mats look thin, but the ones I bought for my 2005 and the ones I have in my 2010, wear like iron. There are few surface abrasions where I've tracked small stones into the car, but no substantial wear at all. They'll hold a lot of melted snow and mud as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts