Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So within 4 months of ownership. We've managed to break the stock cross bars, bend the rear hatch, break the front windscreen and run 2 road bikes into the garage.

Also have a broken driver's side fog lamp lens. :mad: Are there replacements on the market for these other than Subaru? Wouldn't mind a nice HID setup. Searched but didn't find a 2012 thread that replaced the entire unit.

Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Maybe it's time to hang up the keys and buy a bus pass.

In all seriousness, as long as the fogs aren't mounted to the bumper you should be able to find an aftermerket setup that would mount.

If you're looking for an easy fix you may be able to find one at a scrap yard if you live in a densely populated area.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
So within 4 months of ownership. We've managed to break the stock cross bars, bend the rear hatch, break the front windscreen and run 2 road bikes into the garage.

Also have a broken driver's side fog lamp lens. :mad: Are there replacements on the market for these other than Subaru? Wouldn't mind a nice HID setup. Searched but didn't find a 2012 thread that replaced the entire unit.

Thanks for the help guys.
I would suggest a hitch rack if you didn't say you also mangled the rear of your car.

:(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would suggest a hitch rack if you didn't say you also mangled the rear of your car.

:(
Car didn't come with a tow package or we may have gone that route. The car is getting used as intended though. You should see my FJ. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, what size are the factory lights? Maybe I can replace them with an aftermarket setup that will actually be better. This is for a 2012.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts