Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I am selling my Axle Back Exhaust for my 2020 Outback Onyx. It has been used for less than 300 miles. Selling it as I have installed aftermarket version. Selling the original OEM Axel back exhaust for $300 OBO. (Includes both).
I am also selling the OEM plastic engine guard for $50.
Buyer pays for shipping or pick it up from Tampa, FL.

Wall Roof Architecture Material property Rubble
Auto part
Motor vehicle Vehicle Auto part Scooter Fender
Trigger

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,
I am selling my Axle Back Exhaust for my 2020 Outback Onyx. It has been used for less than 300 miles. Selling it as I have installed aftermarket version. Selling the original OEM Axel back exhaust for $300 OBO. (Includes both).

View attachment 496510 View attachment 496511 View attachment 496512 View attachment 496513 View attachment 496514
Hi,

View attachment 496510 View attachment 496511 View attachment 496512 View attachment 496513 View attachment 496514
Hello. Sorry, not interested in buying, but curious to know which axle back you installed on your Onyx. I'm thinking about a Lachute axle back from LP Adventure but still "fishing". My Onyx has a 2" lift. Thnx in advance for any help

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello. Sorry, not interested in buying, but curious to know which axle back you installed on your Onyx. I'm thinking about a Lachute axle back from LP Adventure but still "fishing". My Onyx has a 2" lift. Thnx in advance for any help
I also got the LP axle back and have the 2in lift kit from LP. I have also installed Rock sliders and underbody guard. Do let me know if you would like to know more about anything else.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thnx. (1)Did u install the exhaust? Happy with fitment? OEM exhaust looks nasty hangin all exposed and surface rust. (2)Is LP axle back tucked up somewhat? (3)Happy with sound?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thnx. (1)Did u install the exhaust? Happy with fitment? OEM exhaust looks nasty hangin all exposed and surface rust. (2)Is LP axle back tucked up somewhat? (3)Happy with sound?
I got the exhaust installed but its easy to install if you have a car lift. I am happy with the fitment. The exhaust is tucked up but with the 2in lift, you can still see the exhaust and also happy with the sound. Not too loud but has the growl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.