Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the auto-dimming Homelink/Compass mirror upgrade that Subaru sells. I upgraded my mirror in my 2009 Outback and have this one available. It comes with wire harness and wire cover. For similar models, plugs right in above the headliner (remove the interior light).

It has three homelink buttons and on/off switch to disable auto-dimming. The compass direction is displayed in upper right. Its connector has three wires for constant power, accessory power and ground.

Model #: ZTVHL3 (Gentex is manufacturer)

MSRP is $239.95. Best online price I saw was $179, so I'll offer it at $160 plus shipping (approx $20 max in lower 48).

See pix, install instrux.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 subaru outback 2.5i
472 Posts
If you dont mind me asking? what did you upgrade to? I have the non home link and was looking for a one with the backup camera inside of the rear view mirror

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you dont mind me asking? what did you upgrade to? I have the non home link and was looking for a one with the backup camera inside of the rear view mirror
Gentex 335s with Sony XA-R800C camera. I didn't need the mirror's Homelink buttons - there are buttons in the driver's visor - but wanted to keep the compass feature. I installed the camera and mirror and ran the wires myself and got a local car audio guy to make the wiring connections for me. Fairly easy, just involved - lots of interior panels to remove.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.