Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2017 Subaru Outback, 3.6R Limited. One owner. Black on Black with wood trim on interior. 34,500 miles (responsibly driven). All routine and milestone maintenance performed by 5-Star Subaru in Grapevine. I will even have a last oil change/tire rotation done along with multi-point inspection before sale is completed. This is a powerful all wheel drive beast that has never given me one problem. I love this car, but got such a smokin' deal on a 2020 Subaru Outback XT, I couldn't pass it up. My loss is your gain. Car owned and driven in Texas, NO RUST!! It truly is in excellent condition. A friend even remarked the other day it still has a new car smell. I have looked over the exterior and I was only able to find one light scratch.
Car is in Texas (DFW area).
Call 701-516-7498 if interested, my name is Lee.
This car has all the features:
Heated leather seats (front and back)
Blind spot assist
Eye-sight (and adaptive cruise control)
Premium Harmon Kardon sound sytem, w/ CD player and Sirius XM (as well as other Apps)
Navigation
Star-link
Tinted window (privacy tint in back area)
Roof rack
3.6 litre H-6 Boxer engine
Power lift gate
K&N Air Filter
Seriously, too much to list. This car has every feature available on the 2017 limited line.
I am willing to drive to deliver as long as it fits my schedule. I think I would chard an addition $300 for gas and a part of a plane ticket home.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 OB 3.6R SAP
116 Posts
To take the OPs words, and assuming car is as they say it is, this is a smokin deal in my mind. A year ago I bought a 2014 3.6R SAP (essentially same trim level) with 10k more miles and it was only about 5k less (bought from a dealer). If this was for sale a year ago I would have probably bought this one even though black is not my favorite color to maintain. The newer features of the Gen5 is something we would have really liked!

Posting some photos will help!
GLWS!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the endorsement. Good recommendation on adding photos. I need to get the car cleaned up and take a few pictures to add. I should be able to do that in the next few days. Working full time and taking classes at night does not leave a lot of extra time. Thanks everyone for the patience.

·
Registered
2016 3.6R Outback
258 Posts
2017 Subaru Outback, 3.6R Limited. One owner. Black on Black with wood trim on interior. 34,500 miles (responsibly driven). All routine and milestone maintenance performed by 5-Star Subaru in Grapevine. I will even have a last oil change/tire rotation done along with multi-point inspection before sale is completed. This is a powerful all wheel drive beast that has never given me one problem. I love this car, but got such a smokin' deal on a 2020 Subaru Outback XT, I couldn't pass it up. My loss is your gain. Car owned and driven in Texas, NO RUST!! It truly is in excellent condition. A friend even remarked the other day it still has a new car smell. I have looked over the exterior and I was only able to find one light scratch.
Car is in Texas (DFW area).
Call 701-516-7498 if interested, my name is Lee.
This car has all the features:
Heated leather seats (front and back)
Blind spot assist
Eye-sight (and adaptive cruise control)
Premium Harmon Kardon sound sytem, w/ CD player and Sirius XM (as well as other Apps)
Navigation
Star-link
Tinted window (privacy tint in back area)
Roof rack
3.6 litre V-6 Boxer engine
Power lift gate
K&N Air Filter
Seriously, too much to list. This car has every feature available on the 2017 limited line.
I am willing to drive to deliver as long as it fits my schedule. I think I would chard an addition $300 for gas and a part of a plane ticket home.
Need to change V-6 to H-6 ;) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts