Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 2.5i Limited; "Wanderlust II"
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanderlust has eaten her transmission, and gone to the Great Recycler in the Sky...
This leaves me with a brand new set of RalliTEK front springs for '00-'04 Outback wagon, OEM height (zero-lift) that I have no use for.

Paid $296 for them in early March; I was saving up for new KYB struts when She lunched her Xfer case... These are *brand new* still in the shrink wrap.

Asking $150 + shipping from mid-Michigan, 48906 Zip code.

Please email to "dave-dot-vick-at-Gmail-dot-com" or phone me (NO TEXTS!!) at 51seven-74nine-38five9.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,171 Posts
did you ditch the car already?

no parting out all the mods on it?

or looking for a matching trans/ transfer case off a wreck/rust bucket? (I mean those are easy grabs)

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,322 Posts
Hmmm.

She's called FrankenWagon for a very good reason. Might be good paring with a Koni insert set up. I am currently running an over-compressed stock Gen3 OB front spring with the Koni. The 2" lifted Imperza(King) spring was a little to hard.

Hmmm.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did you ditch the car already?
no parting out all the mods on it?
or looking for a matching trans/ transfer case off a wreck/rust bucket? (I mean those are easy grabs)

The cheapest quote I got for replacing the trans with a donor trans is about a thousand bucks more than I can afford, and a light-year beyond my skill & tool level.

The car's gone to a new owner, who bought it sight-unseen off a Craigslist listing for what I asked for it.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bumpin'

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,322 Posts
don't suppose they'd fit a gen4 (2011)?
They might actually "fit" but they won't be tall enough. They are technically not tall enough for Gen3. They would work with my Koni strut beacsue its a Legacy strut for Gen3 and the height would be OK with my 2006 because it is lowered about 1".

But, I'm broke $ and I doubt I'll be trying it.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bumpin' again...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.