Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback 3.6R Limited - Steel Silver
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Proclip Setup AND 19mm STI Swaybar Kit

Proclip setup withdrawn! Decided to hang on to it.

Complete Proclip setup from my 2011 Outback. Should work on 2010 thru 2012 for sure and likely on 2012 as well.

This is the base:

Base

iPhone 4/4s Holder

This is for an iPhone 4 or 4s in a case. Note that they make one specifically for a phone in the Apple Bumper. This works with a bumper but it's probably not as snug a fit as some people might like.

It clips to the RIGHT side of the center console as shown in the first link above. It's a handy place to have it. Easily within reach but not in the way.

Couple of photos of the actual setup

This setup goes for $68.98 on Proclip.com. I would like NEW PRICE $40 and I will ship USPS first class at my expense to anyone in CONUS. Will consider overseas but buyers pays all shipping charges and becomes responsible once the package leaves my hands at the post office.

Preference is Paypal but I'm flexible.

First "I'll take it" makes it yours.

AND

For Sale:

STI 19mm Swaybar Kit including bar and bushings as it was sold to me by Subaruonlineparts.com.

I bought this nearly a year ago and then moved a few weeks later. It never saw the light of day until a few weeks ago.

Brand new. Never installed.

Link to website

This goes for $94.47 + Shipping @ Subarupartsonline.com. I would like SOLD TO THE MAN WITH THE BEEF! and I will cover UPS ground within CONUS.

First "I'll take it" posted here becomes the proud new owner.

Thank you for looking!
Thanks for looking.

Steve

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For Sale: STI 19mm Swaybar Kit for Current Gen Outback

For Sale:

STI 19mm Swaybar Kit including bar and bushings as it was sold to me by Subaruonlineparts.com.

I bought this nearly a year ago and then moved a few weeks later. It never saw the light of day until a few weeks ago.

Brand new. Never installed.

Link to website

This goes for $94.47 + Shipping @ Subarupartsonline.com. I would like $80 and I will cover UPS ground within CONUS.

First "I'll take it" posted here becomes the proud new owner.

Thank you for looking!

Steve

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Swaybar is sold and shipped!

Price Reduction on Proclip setup. Was $45. Now $40.

Thank you for looking!

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.