Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 H6 3.0R LL Bean wagon and 2000 H4 OBW
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't know if anyone needed anything. I don't have a lot of time to get out and pull anything, just more of an FYI. Although I should have a good bit more time in about 6-8 months... A lot of it was still there. Looked to be an early 2000's, had the single cup holder in the center console. Dark green with tan interior.

My brother and I like to stroll through the salvage yards from time to time for needed items and to see if they have anything interesting or cool. Pretty fun looking around.

There were 2 other first gen Outbacks with the hoods with the scoops. Other than that I saw no more Subaru's. The yard is located in Frankfort Kentucky.

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
Looked to be an early 2000's, had the single cup holder in the center console.
That means it's an '01. '01 was the first year for the VDC/H6 Outbacks and '02 was when they changed the center console to have two cupholders instead.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Didn't know that about the first year of the VDC. I was thinking that the change over to the 2 cup holders was 2002 but wasn't certain.

·
Registered
2004 Outback Wagon, 2.5, 4EAT, All weather package.
1,040 Posts
Didn't know if anyone needed anything. I don't have a lot of time to get out and pull anything, just more of an FYI. Although I should have a good bit more time in about 6-8 months... A lot of it was still there. Looked to be an early 2000's, had the single cup holder in the center console. Dark green with tan interior.

My brother and I like to stroll through the salvage yards from time to time for needed items and to see if they have anything interesting or cool. Pretty fun looking around.

There were 2 other first gen Outbacks with the hoods with the scoops. Other than that I saw no more Subaru's. The yard is located in Frankfort Kentucky.
Are you offering to pull parts from it? If so, I need a tan leather center rear head rest.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't mind looking and grabbing it if it is there. I don't find a lot of time during the week to get out there. They are closed on weekends.

Do you know how much they go for typically? I can run out at lunch one day.

Kevin

·
Registered
2004 Outback Wagon, 2.5, 4EAT, All weather package.
1,040 Posts
I honestly have no idea.

·
Registered
01 VDC Outback H6/06 LL Bean H6
55 Posts
Alternator

Yes. Please contact me I need a alternator and trunk cover

[email protected]
Thanks
Larry

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny...

Yes. Please contact me I need a alternator and trunk cover

[email protected]
Thanks
Larry
Those were the things I was looking for :). But, they were missing or already gone.

I haven't made it back to the yard yet.

Redmon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts