Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the frapper map is a no go and google didn't work we have used zeemaps. You can now post your location on the map link below. Come everyone...show us where you're from.

Very late edit as per a great request...here is the new link to the zeemap we have now created.

ZeeMaps - Subaru Outback.Org Owner Location

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
For anyone who wants to add themselves,

1) Go to the ZeeMaps - Subaru Outback.Org Owner Location link.
2) Click Additions > Add Marker.
3) Enter the info you want to enter for yourself. *I* used the "click on a map location" option to place the marker. You can also set the color of your marker if you want to. You can add a picture if you want to.
4) Click the "preview" button to make sure it looks the way you want.
5) When it's right, click Submit.

A little window will popup with a link in it. If you ever want to be able to go back and edit your "marker" on the map, save that link. (Or contact myself or scoobydoo2 via PM and we can try to help.)

That should get you on the map. :29:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually didn't even need a password.. :29:

For anyone who wants to add themselves, go to the ZeeMaps - Subaru Outback.Org Owner Location link. Then, click Additions > Add Marker. Enter the info you want to enter for yourself. *I* used the "click on a map location" option to place the marker. You can also set the color of your marker if you want to. You can add a picture if you want to. Click the "preview" button to make sure it looks the way you want. When it's right, click Submit.

A little window will popup with a link in it. If you ever want to be able to go back and edit your "marker" on the map, save that link.

That should get you on the map, if you want to be there. :29:
This is great! Thanks for the extra tweak on this.

Now Mr. SuperMod...can we make this thread a sticky so that users don't have to search for this thread to add themselves to our forum owners map? Thanks so much.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Done.

Vince

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have no idea if people are doing this or if I am crashing a "beta" party, but I added my name to the map: frudoc in Castle Rock, CO. Hope that's cool! : )

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey there super duper moderator...now that this map works, can we make this a sticky so that forum members who want to do so can easily find it and mark their location?

Please...pretty please...with sugar on top...lol...

Seriously though...

Thanx.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Added my location to "ze" map! Neat idea :D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
About this Discussion
70 Replies
50 Participants
MiamiC70
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing