Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It would be nice to have the link on the first post though...
Great idea...so...as per your request I edited my initial first post to include the link. :29:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Great idea...so...as per your request I edited my initial first post to include the link. :29:
I'm so used to other forums cutting off editing after a few hours (or even a few minutes, in some cases).. I didn't even think to check to see if those first posts could be edited.

Thanks! :29:

I deleted my first couple of posts in this thread to get the instructions closer to the top. :29:

·
Super Moderator
12,109 Posts
Stickied per OP request.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
...We have OB owners from the US to New Zealand to Moscow...pretty cool!

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
...we've added Alaska and Hawaii to the map...

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
...it's nice to see more forum users adding their location to our forum users map. We are starting to go global with additions from Norway and New Zealand. Come on folks...show where you are. :29:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
It's been a couple of months since I last looked at this map. WOW! There have been a lot of additions to the map. South Africa, Itally...where I am going again this summer for a couple of weeks, Australia, New Zealand, not to mention all of the additions within North America. The Outback is truly a global vehicle. :29:

Come on folks...show us where you are....simple instructions posted on this thread right here... http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/61-general-discussions/46064-frapper-replacement-map.html#post436883

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
About this Discussion
70 Replies
50 Participants
MiamiC70
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing