Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
06 Outback 2.5i, 05 Outback Limited
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
edit: If anyone wants this, just pay shipping. I want it gone, and my friend doesn't want it back. Shipping from 55418.

A friend of mine just bought a mint 2013 Outback that came with a hood deflector. She pulled it and had a clear bra installed. Comes with all hardware, although it looks like one of the large clips may be missing a small rubber grommet.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, feel free to make an offer.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updated the original post, but I'd like to get this out of my house and not throw it in the garbage. Cover shipping and it's yours.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,195 Posts
Updated the original post, but I'd like to get this out of my house and not throw it in the garbage. Cover shipping and it's yours.
updated thread title.

easiest way to ship that would be to take it to a office supply store, and have them put it in a tube. (triangle / round / square).

and then have the quote more then one way. (UPS ground /fedex ground / US mail),...and buyer pays the quote based on speed desired.

plus the safety of the packing tube. (them plastic things like that = fragile and need some help).

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@eagleeye -- thanks for the updated thread title, and the suggestions.

Reactions: eagleeye

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm interested! But I'm a brand new member and can't PM you. Is it still available? I came here looking for a parted out roof rack, since mine got ripped off by my bike (and carport gutter).

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,119 Posts
I'm interested! But I'm a brand new member and can't PM you. Is it still available? I came here looking for a parted out roof rack, since mine got ripped off by my bike (and carport gutter).
You can visit the OPs profile page. You can message him on his page without using the "private message" function in UserCP

People have done this trying o get in touch with me.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hey there, dibs have been called by another member and once I get a shipping quote later today he'll give me the yes/no. If he passes, you're next and I'll post here as well as PM you.

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully the bike didn't get too damaged.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.