Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
PDF Service manual download working 2-21-2015

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I just got a 2002 Legacy L and need to do the head gaskets. I was able to download the 2002 version legacy 3,714 page manual in PDF. It took about 35 minutes to load the pdf then 2 seconds to save to disk. So be patient. Great resource!

·
Registered
2001, OBW, EJ251, 4AT
3 Posts
Install wget through whatever means your OS and architecture prefer (tarballs, binaries/exes, wget64...)

Open command line. Make sure you are in the target directory you want to save your files and that wget is in that folder if you haven't specified or added a path to it.

type the following (if you're using wget64, type wget64 instead of wget):

Code:
[B]-wget -rkp -e robots=off -U Mozilla http://jdmfsm.info/Auto/Japan/Subaru/Legacy%20Outback/2001/[/B]
Obviously, replace the blue text with the address of your own vehicle.
If you like to think of yourself as a courteous and respectful person, consider adding a wait time between fetch requests or a limit-rate flag.
If you don't have any moral qualms with causing server load stress whilst disabling anti-bot measures and lazily spoofing a browser user agent to acquire materials that others have paid money for, then go nuts. And maybe work on your empathy a bit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Legacy and Outback

Hello Everyone! I was able to download the 2004 Legacy Outback manual but I have a regular 2.5L Outback, can I use the same manual? Thank you.

·
Registered
2015 Forester Premium CVT
74 Posts
Be aware this link does take a while to connect and a looong time to download. But it will eventually, it took about an hour for mine to download. Slow. But. Free.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try the following, it tested and worked 100% on linux in the terminal. It is set up to give the server some respect and hit it every 5 seconds for each file. Replace the URL in apostrophes with the URL you are interested in:

wget -np -rkpN -e robots=off --wait=5 --random-wait -U Mozilla 'http://jdmfsm.info/Auto/Japan/Subaru/Legacy%20Outback/2013/USDM%20Legacy%20FSM%202013%20(BM-BR)/Legacy%20-%20Outback/2013/'

·
Registered
2004 Outback H6 Sedan, 1996 Legacy Outback H4
620 Posts
Try the following, it tested and worked 100% on linux in the terminal. It is set up to give the server some respect and hit it every 5 seconds for each file. Replace the URL in apostrophes with the URL you are interested in:

wget -np -rkpN -e robots=off --wait=5 --random-wait -U Mozilla 'http://jdmfsm.info/Auto/Japan/Subaru/Legacy%20Outback/2013/USDM%20Legacy%20FSM%202013%20(BM-BR)/Legacy%20-%20Outback/2013/'
Or, you could just download the ZIP file from Subaru Factory Service Manuals (FSM) - Every Model - USDM/EU since that is where jdmfsm got the files from.

·
Registered
05 GT wagon, 09 Spec B, 18 3.6R Outback
438 Posts

·
Registered
05 outback LL Bean H6
23 Posts
Does anyone know where to get a 5eat service manual for 05 outback to rebuild the transmission. Thanks

121 - 140 of 164 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.