Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2007 OBXT Limited, 5MT 148K
420 Posts
Did you realize that code also works on next day/overnight?

I can buy a $100 part and get free $85 shipping?

·
Vendor
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We thank you! This forum has been fantastic to us over the years and we look forward to many more years of being a part of this community.

-Benny

·
Registered
2012 limited, white, no moonroof or nav
1,698 Posts
Apparently this does not apply to "Maintenance" parts......At least it did not work for me.

·
Registered
2012 limited, white, no moonroof or nav
1,698 Posts

·
Vendor
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please let me know if you may need anything in the future so I can be sure you get the best deal from us. On a side note 14.94 is very reasonable from NY to NM

-Benny

·
Registered
2006 WX8: my "Outback" > yours
987 Posts
This is awesome. My local dealership has just changed hands and the e-store simply went offline, leaving my order in limbo. So I ordered here, at the same cost. For the future, is there a way to use Subaru Bucks?

·
Vendor
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is awesome. My local dealership has just changed hands and the e-store simply went offline, leaving my order in limbo. So I ordered here, at the same cost. For the future, is there a way to use Subaru Bucks?

Yes Subaru bucks are accepted through both our Accessory portion of our store and the Repair parts portion.

To use Subaru bucks through our accessory store please place your order using the COD/MO option upon checkout. A personal check may be sent along with your Subaru bucks to supplement any additional balance.

To use Subaru bucks through our repair parts site you will need to enter comments on your order for us to await the arrival of your Subaru bucks, Once received the remainder of the balance if any will be applied to the original credit card provided.

Please note in both scenarios no change or credit can be issued if the full amount is not used, It will be forfeited.

Thanks,
Benny

·
Registered
2003 OBW 2.5L 4EAT
860 Posts
Can you do free shipping on repair parts to Canada?

·
Registered
2001 LL Bean Wagon
66 Posts
I haven't gotten to the checkout yet, but is there a coupon code I should use for the free shipping special?

·
Registered
'13 Outback Premium 6MT
110 Posts
How long should I plan to wait for my order to process? I placed an order last week and nothing is happening with it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts