Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Subaru Outback. L.L. Bean edition. 3.0L H6 engine
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, was doing some off-roading the other day and i front ended an up slope. i ended up losing this tiny little piece off of the front of my bumper that is to cover up the tow hole i believe. I also damaged my skid plate and radiator hose and just had to take off the skid plate so that i could seal my lower radiator hose.
I was wanting to possibly put on a metal skid plate and maybe a nudge bar instead of the front fender. Was just curious what these may run me and where i could find these parts and if they are easy/inexpensive to fix. I already ordered a new radiator hose and will be replacing that tomorrow.
If anyone could help me out with where to get these parts and how much they may run me that would be great. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would also be okay with just replacing that little bumper piece until i can eventually get a nudge bar, but i don't even know if i can just get that part. thanks

·
Meh.
I has wagons.
12,372 Posts
Tow hook cover is available from a variety of online subaru parts sources.

Skid plate from Rallitek or Primitive.

Don't think any US company makes a nudge bar for these cars. And importing them is serious $$$ due to weight/size.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright, thanks man. I have a friend who does custom bumpers and grills for large trucks and off road vehicles i'm going to see if he can't make me a nudge bar hopefully for cheap. If it works out I'll post pictures and his contact info so anybody else can order one. he would love the business

·
Registered
01 Outback base
195 Posts
i like the primitive skid plates, i would love a bumper like Scoob's or scooby's i forgot his name. its pretty sick though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts