Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone encountered an issue where your window won’t roll up? I have a 2020 limited and sometimes when I move the switch the front driver side window will roll up about an inch then roll back down. This happens almost every time it’s raining, and sometimes when it’s not but it’s rare. Pretty frustrating as it takes about a minute to resolve itself and my interior gets wet. I’ll have had it for a year on June 11th so hopefully it’s still covered by warranty? Any ideas anyone? Video here

·
Registered
118 Posts
Has anyone encountered an issue where your window won’t roll up? I have a 2020 limited and sometimes when I move the switch the front driver side window will roll up about an inch then roll back down. This happens almost every time it’s raining, and sometimes when it’s not but it’s rare. Pretty frustrating as it takes about a minute to resolve itself and my interior gets wet. I’ll have had it for a year on June 11th so hopefully it’s still covered by warranty? Any ideas anyone? Video here
My 18 did/does that once in a while.
You have to fool with it to go all the way up and continue to holding the switch in the up position for approx 5 more seconds to reset it after it's fully up.

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
11,241 Posts

"This bulletin announces availability of new front door window regulator assemblies in response to
limited concerns of erratic operation of the anti-entrapment feature and / or the door glass either not
closing or closing very slowly. The change was made to control the upper mount of the regulator
which allows the glass to ride in the center of the sash frame and not rotate on the frame causing a
binding condition."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts