Registered
2002 outback ej25 manual trans
52 Posts
did you use spray paint or plasti-dip?

·
Registered
2002 Outback Wagon 2.5L Auto Weather Package
1,969 Posts
How about a longer shot for a little more context?

·
Registered
2001 Outback, 2.5L
51 Posts
Did the same thing to mine, except also painted the rims to match. It was an all day process, but with the dark blue and tinted windows it looks awesome. I'll have to snap a pic and post it up

·
Registered
2001 Outback, 2.5L
51 Posts
Thought I had one on my phone....not the best shot as it had been raining and car was in the driveway, but still you get the idea

Attachments

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5i-4EAT
45 Posts
The black looks much better! I may black out the chrome trim around my grill as well. But check out my retro emblem mod!

·
Registered
Onyx, 2008 LL Bean 3.0R and 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
4,110 Posts
You did a good job. But I'm all about the bling. I miss all the chrome on the cars I had in the 70's. Of course I miss airplane wing style collars and bell bottoms as well. Just pretend I didn't say anything.

·
Premium Member
01 VDC, 05 R Sedan, 06 BAJA EJ257
16,640 Posts
The black looks much better! I may black out the chrome trim around my grill as well. But check out my retro emblem mod!
Where did you find the emblem?

You did a good job. But I'm all about the bling. I miss all the chrome on the cars I had in the 70's. Of course I miss airplane wing style collars and bell bottoms as well. Just pretend I didn't say anything.
What?

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5i-4EAT
45 Posts
Where did you find the emblem?
My old neighbor, who is a big car guy, now lives on the other side of the country. He knows how deep my love for Subaru runs, though he is an EVO guy. He grabbed it off a car he found in a junk yard and mailed it to me, thinking I would like it. I did:D. It was chrome and kinda beat up when I got it, but I sanded it down and sprayed it with Grimmspeed BBS replica gold paint. Im super happy with it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts