Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m trying to decide whether or not I need to take my 2019 Subaru Outback back to safelight or to the dealership. I had my front windshield replaced one week ago the first time since then I tried to use my windshield sprayers today only the middle sprayer of the three front sprayer is spraying any water and it’s not a spray but like a trickle. The back sprayer isn’t spraying anything. I can hear the sprayer pump when I attempt to use it and it sounds like it always does. Prior to having the windshield replaced I did have a issue with the back prayer not working but it was below freezing and I assumed it froze, front sprayers worked fine prior to windshield being replaced. Idk if a line was pinched when they replaced the windshield or if there is actually a problem with the sprayers. I also checked the actual sprayers for clogs did not note any.

·
Premium Member
(formerly) 03 H6 OBW , (presently) 06 WRX Sportwagon & 2021 Honda CR-V
18,416 Posts
probably a coincidence.

after making sure there is fluid in the tank and it isn't running onto the ground from a cracked tank, open the hood and look around for leaking fluid. Maybe they did do something like knock a line loose but, did they even open the hood?

·
Registered
‘19 3.6R Touring
353 Posts
Safelite pinched my washer hose in the cowl plastic at the base of the windshield when we had a windshield replaced, that causes a no washer fluid problem. Some of their installers are okay but most were in a rush and were sloppy.
Ooooo, Amory12 should like that! Good information dat!
Back to Safelite.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts