Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Legacy Outback(EJ25), 2004 Ford F-150 XLT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I am selling my 1997 Subaru Legacy Outback Ltd Wagon(two tone blue and silver). It has 165k+ miles, 5spd Manual, A/C and heater, Pwr windows and Pwr door locks. I have owned it for 2 years and only used it as for my daily, even though my job is only 3.5 miles away from home. It's a great gas saver and drives well. When I bought it 2 years ago, I immediately replaced all four struts to KYB, Exedy XTR-Stage 2 clutch kit, Exedy Flywheel, bushings and knuckle for the shifter. The engine is stock, but replaced the exhaust with a Vibrant performance muffler(which I had laying around). Because, the original exhaust had a leak. The only thing that could be annoying is a squeaking sound coming from the clutch bearing when you release the clutch. The clutch bearing came with the Exedy clutch kit, but not sure why it squeaks. One of the wheels(Passenger front) is off from a newer Subaru, the car was supposed to be a project car, but plans had changed. Which is why, I didn't bother changing the wheels anymore. I do have 2 other sets of wheels that I will be posting later. All the parts/fluids/wheel alignment were done at my local Subaru dealer. I also added a Cusco Upper Strut Brace and changed the horn to a Hella Sharp Tone horns. I am asking $3000 obo.

Thank you.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.