Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2nd Gen 2002 Subaru Outback GT_1st Gen 1997 Subaru Outback legacy *Sold*
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale i have a set of Projector headlights for a 1st generation Subaru Outback or Legacy years 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998. they are in very good shape and have low beam projectors and halogen High beams. In the Projectors i have a set of HIDs which are super bright but have a cut off shield so you dont blind on comming traffic (the cutoff is for right hand drive, but i have the lights aimed a bit lower so not to blind oncomming traffic). The HID Low beam projectors are far brighter then the High beams and i never actually used the highs. These will make you Subaru stand out from the rest and provide superior vision at night.

These are prewired and ready to go. Most of the first gen subarus use 9003 bulbs and these are wired and ready plug and play, some do use the 9004/9007 plug in which case you would need to switch the plug.

You can use these with the HIDs or Without, Just replace the HID system with a H1 Halogen Bulb. (i can exclude the HID System and sell cheaper).

Im asking $260 with the HID kit Shipped
Please feel free to ask questions.

Included in the Sale:
-Drivers and Passengers side Projector Headlights
-2 Slim Digital Ballasts 55w
-2 6000k 55w HID Bulbs
-2 5000k 55w HID Bulbs (installed)
-Prewired for 9003 Use (some 1st gen outbacks/ legacys use 9004/9007 plugs)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some Views, what are people thinking? would like to hear some thoughts :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought their would be atleast a little interest in these, i guess not haha XD

·
Registered
2009 Subaru Outback 2.5i 5sp Manual
354 Posts
I just bought new bulbs. I like the look though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohh dont get me wrong i LOVE these headlights, they look amazing and provide excellent visibility, i used them on my red 97 outback for a few months, then sold the car but kept the lights, for the past 8 or 9 months its been on my Sisters 98 outback. and were selling that one now too.

Im only selling them now because we no longer own a first Gen Outback, we have newer outbacks now :D i wish i could keep them, they are sweet looking, but at this moment i dont have a car to put them on and could use the money.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ohh and by the way, the headlights also have "city lights", i currently dont have a bulb in them but they are wired up. ill try to get a pic.

Edit:

Ok here are the pics.

First one is of the City light, currently the only light i have available is a red led (i beleive the bulb style is a T10 but i could be wrong. ill include the red ones so you can see the bulb style.)

This is of the high beam, as i said, i never used the highs, because with the HIDs in the projectors they were still brighter and put light out further then the highs.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going down to $250 Shipped to your door.

·
Premium Member
1998 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited 2.5l
16 Posts
Would you ship to 63367?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold locally a couple years ago my friend haha

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
Lol . . . welcome to the world of selling parts on forums. Nobody reads beyond the first post. . . or checks the date.

Thread closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.