Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000, Subaru Outback SOHC 2.5L
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Outback Limited with 210,xxx miles. Newly rebuilt engine with ~ 30k miles on it. Has oil leak and oil light flickers at low RPM, perhaps due to the oil seperator plate. Failed VA safety inspection due to muffler, soft brakes, and wheel bearing. Has 3 new wheel bearings and 3 new rotors and new mater cylinder. New radiator, heads, valves, oil pump, water pump, timing belt, etc.. Transmission works fine. Also has remote start and alarm. It will need to be towed due to wheel bearing, which sounds like a grinding wheel.

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
Onyx, 2008 LL Bean 3.0R and 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
4,111 Posts
I am asking the boss (wife) for her input (permission). I live in MD and could bring a trailer to Springfield, but don't hold your breath. We don't have much room for another car here. What's your bottom line and how soon do you need to get rid of it? PM me if you'd rather.

·
Registered
Onyx, 2008 LL Bean 3.0R and 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
4,111 Posts
Sorry man. I got the word - we need a new washer, dryer, and front window more than another car to add to the three cars I already have. I love cars, but after 23 years have learned to love or at least respect my wife more. The couch is about 6" shorter than I am, if you know what I mean. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.