Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day,
I have a Maroon Limited with good body (one passenger front door ding), good leather (tan) interior, new struts, new drive shaft, new front axles, new radiator, water pump, timing belt. Heads reworked, planed, new head gaskets. 230K miles. Automatic, dual sunroof, rear spoiler, factory roof rails, good AC, everything works.
Also the 2.5L has #1 Rod Knock (on start up and mid acceleration at stand still) from short term oil starvation(light never came on), shut down immediately and towed home. Install a rebuilt short block and new cats (would not smog just before engine issue) and you've got a nice car to run for another 100K easy. Never any troubles with the trans (except leakage at pan gasket, replaced that), no rear end troubles (one rear axle replaced). No window, glass, electrical issues. Have had the car since 80K, been great daily driver.
I'll replace the short block myself with a guaranteed junkyard short block and sell complete if I can't sell it this way, but figured to offer it up to someone who could do the work and have a good car for short dollars.
$2000 firm.
Thanks for looking, pictures upon request.
Nick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.