1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! PLEASE DELETE

2000 Subaru Outback LTD 2.5L
$5000 asking price
144,xxx miles (my cold weather daily driver so miles may go up just a bit)
5-SPEED MANUAL! (Rare on the LTD Model 26MPG AVG!)
White Exterior, Beige Leather interior with no rips or tears

Don't pay twice the price at the dealership; get an awesome Outback for half the price that has been well maintained w/ every option and tons of brand new parts! Heater and AC work better than any other car I have owned (including new Subarus). This wagon starts, runs and drives like it did the day it rolled off the assembly line! Very reliable vehicle that will last for many hundreds of thousands of miles. I'm only selling because I have other vehicles that need my attention. NO TRADES, CASH ONLY. I will accept offers but please, don't lowball me (I will not even respond to lowball offers). I know what the car is worth and I have a lot more invested in it. I'm asking a very fair price @ $5000. See below for all the amenities...

COLD WEATHER LTD. AMENITIES:
Heated front seats
Heated windshield wipers
Heated mirrors
Engine block heater plug
Front, side and rear defrost

Everything works like brand new!

OTHER LTD. AMENITIES:
Leather interior
Dual moonroof
Power driver's seat
Vanity mirrors with lights
Roof rack w/ crossbars
Fog lights w/ rock guards
Trunk cargo cover
Trunk cargo net
(2) Keyless remotes
Valet key

NEW PARTS:
Reman short block and internals (less than 60,000 miles)
Timing belt (less than 60,000 miles)
Brand new clutch (less than 5,000 miles)
Brand new, NOS NOT REBUILT!, transmission (less than 5,000 miles)
Brand new tires (less than 2,000 miles)
Brand new spark plugs (less than 2,000 miles)
Brand new battery (less than 150 miles)

New parts alone cost WELL over my asking price.

In my opinion... This is, has been and always will be the ultimate all-weather vehicle due to it's size, reliability, affordability and utility. This wagon needs nothing, it is ready to go, I'd trust it to drive across the county and back. All major maintenance, AND MUCH MORE, has been completed for the mileage.

T3XT or [email protected] nine-1-three, 3-one-9, nine-1-three-1. Serious inquiries only! I'm willing to email more pictures before you come look at it. No test drives unless you have cash in hand. Again, I'm open to offers but NO LOWBALL OFFERS. CASH ONLY, NO TRADES. I have done my best to describe the wagon and I do stand behind the reliability, though I must state that this vehicle is sold AS IS with NO warranty.

Thank you for your interest in my vehicle, I only hope you get a hold of me in time to capture this awesome deal before someone else does!

Other responsibilities:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!!!!! Delete posting please.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
1 Participant
SeaRat
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing