Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Outback 5MT
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking $7,000

For sale, 2000 Subaru Outback. 5-Speed manual transmission 136,000 miles (daily driver so it will change). Basically perfect condition inside and out. There are two chips in the paint, one above the left rear fender and the other above the passenger door. They are about an inch in diameter. Very small. There is also a scuff mark on the hood from a piece of plastic on the interstate, hard to see in pictures but will point out in person. Also, since this car is a manual, test drives will be a ride along unless you actually know how to drive a manual.

Tires have a lot of tread left, put on by previous owner before selling. I've had the car for 15,000 miles now. Previous owner was from Colorado but trailered the car here before selling. But there is absolutely no rust on the undercarriage even though it was from up North. When I purchased the car I had the timing belt, water pump, and all pulleys and tensioners replaced out of precaution. I also have a stack of paperwork of maintenance from the pervious owner including all recalls performed by Subaru dealers. Oil changes every 5,000 miles with Mobil-1 Full Synthetic. Just changed the oil a month ago so you're good for a while. The clutch seems to have a lot of life left in it. Not sure if it was ever replaced but it is far from needed service.

I'm more than certain that this car will keep going past 200k miles and I am quite firm on the price, but go ahead and make an offer. Prefer email or text @ (352) 266-0835. If you call please leave a voicemail, I will get back to you if I'm not at work.

·
Registered
2000 Outback 5MT
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any offers at all? Willing to negotiate.

Or trade for an 2000-01 E38 740il (plus cash from me), H6 Outback (white), VW Tdi, or Honda Civic. I drive a lot so either something comfortable or something that gets great gas mileage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.