Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is this very nice Legacy Outback L. It is 100 percent ready to go and runs excellent. Only 150 miles on a brand new motor rebuilt by Thomas at A&T (supplies rebuilt motors to Super Rupair in Boulder). It's an automatic and has 157,000 miles total. The interior is an easy 9/10 and all accessories are working. Exterior is also in excellent shape minus two small scratches in the front and rear bumpers (shown in pictures below).

Other notable stuff:
-New windshield
-New Bosch wipers
-New steering rack (done same time as motor)
-New air filter
-New belts
-Tires are in excellent shape - Bridgestone Potenza
-Brakes are in excellent shape

The motor was replaced because the headgaskets went and the coolant in the oil took out the bottom end. A&T uses Western Engine Supply for all the machine work, they are well known for doing excellent work. If you have any more questions on the rebuild, let me know.

Overall, this car in excellent shape for being 12 years old. With the new motor, you'll be able to drive this car for many years to come. I don't think I need to even go into how great this car is for Colorado and our weather. It's even got heated seats!

If you're interested and would like to check it out, give me a call or shoot me an email. I don't get great reception at my house, so please leave a message if I don't answer. 260-615-7970, my name is Drew. Email: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.