Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
01' LLbean
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I'm selling my 2001 Outback L.L. Bean. It is a 6-cyclinder (H6) 3.0L engine. It has 140,000 miles and I'm asking $4000 OBO. 2 sunroofs, heated seats, leather interior, dark green exterior. I am the 2nd owner. I bought it with around 67,000 miles, and it's been well kept it's entire life. I've got records for all the major services since I've had it which include brakes/rotors, a couple front axles, etc. The head gasket has never had problems, the oil is changed regularly with Mobil 1 synthetic, and is always filled correctly. I'm currently using bridgestone blizzak snow tires on black steel wheels, and I have the original factory wheels with summer tires that need to be replaced. There is little rust for the age of the car, and the biggest spot is above the driver side rear wheel (about the size of an iphone) most likely kick-up from salty winter roads. Otherwise the car really does look great, the interior is odorless and very clean.

EDIT**** With a little help, I was able to get some pictures uploaded! Check out below

Trust me, I've tried to upload pictures but for some reason there is an "error" every-time. I can't get through to any of the forum moderators either (maybe someone can help?), but I'll continue trying! Until then if you're interested in the Outback, send me an email with a request ([email protected]), and I'll gladly send pictures to you. I can also take pictures of specific areas of the car, if requested. Thanks guys, I'm happy to answer any questions.

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
Hello Everyone!

I'm selling my 2001 Outback L.L. Bean. It is a 6-cyclinder (H6) 3.0L engine. It has 140,000 miles and I'm asking $4500. 2 sunroofs, heated seats, leather interior, dark green exterior. I am the 2nd owner. I bought it with around 67,000 miles, and it's been well kept it's entire life. I've got records for all the major services since I've had it which include brakes/rotors, a couple front axles, etc. The head gasket has never had problems, the oil is changed regularly with Mobil 1 synthetic, and is always filled correctly. I'm currently using bridgestone blizzak snow tires on black steel wheels, and I have the original factory wheels with summer tires that need to be replaced. There is little rust for the age of the car, and the biggest spot is above the driver side rear wheel (about the size of an iphone) most likely kick-up from salty winter roads. Otherwise the car really does look great, the interior is odorless and very clean.

Trust me, I've tried to upload pictures but for some reason there is an "error" every-time. I can't get through to any of the forum moderators either (maybe someone can help?), but I'll continue trying! Until then if you're interested in the Outback, send me an email with a request ([email protected]), and I'll gladly send pictures to you. I can also take pictures of specific areas of the car, if requested. Thanks guys, I'm happy to answer any questions.
The error is probably because the images you're uploading are too large. Take them into a photo editor and compress/resize them so they're under 1 MB a piece.

·
Registered
2003 Baja, N/A, auto
58 Posts
Don't have to worry about photo size if you upload to somewhere like photobucket and link them. Just use the link that has the (IMG) tags... That's what I do.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.