Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately i am in a position where i need to sell my subaru outback. This is a worry free, 2001 subaru outback sedan LIMITED! These cars are somewhat rare, as subaru
is very well known for making station wagon, they did not make many sedans.
The car runs like a champ, even though it has 132,000 miles on the clock. ALL of the maintenance has been performed by me, and i have the receit from subaru dealer for the parts purchased.
Only OEM parts were used, except the battery which i purcahsed at Advance Auto Parts. I've just installed new tires, did wheel balance, and 4 wheel alignment. This cars needs nothing.

The car has 132,000 miles and it will definately treat someone for another easy 100,000 miles..Subaru's are known to last long, as long as they are properly maintened.
As this is a limited edition, the list of options is really crazy..

Leather, heated seats, power seat for driver manual for passenger
Sunroof
Sound system with tweeters
4 Speed automatic
ALl power windows & lock,
Subary kelyess and alarm system
Gold plated 16" wheels
Fog Lights
Heated mirros
Heated Winshield ( no not the defrost, but the actual windshield has a heater button)
2.5liter H4, bulletproof engine
Cd player with weather bug radio ( at the press of a button you can know your local forecast)
Special limited outside trim and badges
Dual and side airbags
Rear cupholders

The price below is non negotiable at all. The condition of the car's performance, interior, and maintenance records are impeccable. Exterior has some scuffs on the bumpers and the driver side back fender(behind the back door)..
I respond quickly so either email me or text at (314) 477 8428

I"m asking $5000, and i'm located in Saint Peters, MO..Saint Louis, MO area.

Thank you for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
Slobo7x
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing