Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Twilight Blue Legacy Premium
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2002 subaru legacy L wagon in excellent shape. It is just about to hit 81k and I am the second owner. I have a clean carfax which also shows all of the maitenance history which was done at the subaru dealer. This car was well taken care of and it shows. Newer michelin tires and front and rear brakes. This is probably one of the cleanest legacys you will find. It has power windows, door locks, and mirrors, is an automatic
Asking $8,499OBO. I want to get rid of this to purchase a newer outback again(i go thru cars a lot), that is the only reason for the sale. Contact me at 267 357 3550 by either calling or texting.

Bank check or cash will be the only form of accepted payment. I am located in Philly.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, not to hijack your thread but I need to ask you a question ... :1zhelp:

I'm selling a 2001 Legacy L Wagon with 73k miles for $7900. Weird thing that's happening is I'm getting really rude replies about my price. I'm thinking it's idiots who don't know the difference between a Ford Taurus wagon and a Legacy wagon. Have you experienced the same thing on the east coast?

2001 Subaru Legacy L Wagon (Outback) w/ auto trans and only 73k miles!

Nick.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey,

no problem. I have either received scammers replies or people who say they are interested and don't show up. My cars private party value is very close to yours. There is a dealership selling my exact car down to the model, year, and color for $7,900 and it has 133k! I think it also depends on region. Both of our cars seem to be very well maintained, so I would hold out. A true subaru enthusiast knows how long these cars last and prices for them. Any other person sees an 11 year old car at this price and probably thinks it's ridiculous.

·
Registered
01 Subaru OBW
49 Posts
I live in Oregon, EVERYONE drives a Subaru, so they aren't exactly cheap here either. However, I managed to score a 2001 obw with the manual (a must for me) for 4600! It does have 130000 miles on it, but that is nothing, my last legacy went 300k.

·
Registered
01 outback 2.5h4 5mt 217k
8 Posts
Hmmmmm.... either i scored or impending doom is coming. I paid 1000 for my 01 OBW 5 spd with 217k on it and a slightly askew rear bumper. on month #5 now with zero issues....

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Oregon, EVERYONE drives a Subaru, so they aren't exactly cheap here either. However, I managed to score a 2001 obw with the manual (a must for me) for 4600! It does have 130000 miles on it, but that is nothing, my last legacy went 300k.
A friend of mine actually lives in portland and works at wentworth subaru(not sure if you are familiar with it). He told me to ship my car out there and he could get me $10k because of how popular they are there. He tells me you can't go a block without seeing 5 subarus.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Carlvr, are you going to do it?

Does he work with the general public or it just a favor for a friend kind of thing?

I'm about to post mine in Portland craigslist. I'll drive it out to someone and roll out a red carpet for $10,000. :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I doubt it. While it would make sense financially, it would probably be a real pain and I'd be worried about something happening in shipping. It would be a favor for a friend kind of thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.