Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Registered to sell this car, I am mostly over at NASIOC. Please call or text if interested (7zero3) 9five7-893five

The car has all maintenance records since new from the dealer. Automatic transmission. Comes with 2 keys and fobs. Non-smoker. Everything works. Car has never been modified. It currently has a shade over 146k miles and drives great. The car has never been in an accident or had paintwork, although there are some scratches and wear you should expect from a car of this vintage. Interior in general is in great shape. Leather seats are in great shape, only the driver’s seat shows age, passenger and rear seats were rarely used.

As mentioned, car was dealer-serviced and every single issue has been sorted out except now the Subaru dealer diagnosed the car with leaky valve cover gaskets, there are no drops on the floor when parked however you can see the burnt oil underneath. Currently not a huge concern but fastwrx.com (MachV Motorsports) in Sterling VA quoted ~$300 to fix this.

I stuck it on ebay today, better pictures on there.

Subaru : Outback XT Limited Wagon 4-Door in Subaru | eBay Motors

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
Great price and a nice looking vehicle! You should have no trouble selling this at all! If only it were closer to me...

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited
97 Posts
Man I want, if only I had the money. It looks identical to my 05 LL Bean, except it has a hood scoop. I think it would be all kinds of awesome to have 2 of the identical cars of the same year, except one with the 6 cyl and one with the turbo. They'd be like twins and people would have to figure out which one you drove that day. Maybe it's dumb but seems awesome to me haha. If I had the money I'd buy it without hesitation. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Auction ends tomorrow, please bid if you are interested, I am going to let it ride on eBay.

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
Any rust? How are the axle boots and steering rack boots?

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
Somebody got a steal!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.