Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Outback XT Limited w/ manual transmission
Black w/ black interior
70,500 miles
one owner
all maintenance done at the dealer

Besides the Limited's standard 6 CD stereo, auto climate, power/heated seats, leather, moonroof and heated mirrors, this one has the OEM hitch, cargo tray/nets, and a Yakima roof rack for two bikes.

There is a small door ding and some scraped paint on the rear hatch.

The heads were replaced at around 65,000 miles because of a miss in one of the cylinders. Since the engine was out I had the clutch (plate/flywheel/etc) and timing belt replaced. Big maintenance bills already taken care of for whoever buys this. I'm asking for an additional $1,000 to cover this early maintenance work (normally would cost over $2,000).

Could use new tires and I will put some on before selling, but maybe the buyer would prefer to pick their own instead.

So, asking for a total of $15,500 ($14,500 for the car + $1,000 for the maintenance). Less if bought with the current tires, which still have some usable tread, or without the bicycle rack.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Year bump

Now has a new battery. Drives so nice compared to the 2013, I sometimes wonder why I replaced it. But, gotta sell it.

Dropping the asking price to $13,500 (+ $1,000 for the maintenance).

·
Registered
113 Posts
This right here is my dream car. I wish I had the money to take this right now. Sorry for the useless post but BUMP for you! It is a beautiful car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
MarkShark
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing