Subaru Outback Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale 2008 Outback engine. Will also fit other Subaru models. If you have any questions about fitment to your vehicle please just ask. Has AVCS so it will not fit any Subarus prior to 06 without modification. Great running engine. Has just had the head gaskets replaced with 6-star gaskets. The head gaskets had not failed, they were replaced as a preventative measure for peace of mind. The car it was in got wrecked. Only 47k miles. Great running engine. Can be shipped in US lower 48. Best bet is to email [email protected]
$1950

·
Registered
2 Posts
questions and interested

Hi, will the engine fit a 2008 2.5i Outback? My engine had an undetected oil leak and seized and I need a new one. Is your engine rebuilt? Are there any warranties available? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
06 Outback 2.5i, 06 BMW 325xi wagon, 02 2.5rs, 82 CB750, Polaris XC SP 500, and a single speed bike.
876 Posts
Just wanted to chime in here with some feedback on the seller -- I bought a rebuilt engine from SSI a year ago, and it was exactly as described. It's been 100% reliable for 35,000 miles and runs great. I worked with Jerry, and he was prompt and helpful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, will the engine fit a 2008 2.5i Outback? My engine had an undetected oil leak and seized and I need a new one. Is your engine rebuilt? Are there any warranties available? Thanks! :)
The engine originally posted has been sold. We just finished up work on a 2008 2.5 Engine from a Forester. It would fit your car. The head gaskets have been replaced but the engine has not been rebuilt. It comes with a 6 month warranty. It has 48,000 miles on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.