Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
09 outback XT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I hate to say this but I need to sell my beloved outback. I just need something bigger and I don't like the new outbacks so I'm going with a land rover. I know wish me luck.

All parts are from a 2009 outbackXT with only 30,000 miles on it

If you like the car send me an offer can't be any worse then what carmax said they would give me for it.

So I'm selling my aftermarket parts that have only been on my car since July. If I can't sell the car as a whole.

Parts on the car so far
Hawk pads, ATE super blue brake fluid, yellow powder coated calipers, stop tech stainless steel brake lines, 225/55ZR17 Michelin pilot sport A/S plus.

Parts for sale
White line front22mm adjustable sway.
$120 OBO

White line rear sway 20 mm adjustable
$120 OBO

White line end links front KLC149
$90 OBO

White line end links rear KLC144
$90 OBO
If your in FL I can meet up with you and ill take your factory sways.

Illumanis designs stealth headlights
Send an offer I have the factory headlights so I can send them right away.

SPT intake
$90

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Outback XT Ltd
162 Posts
im guessing carmax said.... 13k?

You should be able to get around 20k.
Good luk on the sale!
I am thinking about the front sway

·
Registered
09 outback XT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i need the factory sways before i send off the current sways, i need to do some research but i think i found some on legactgt forum.

also i went to carmax and they offered me $18,000 so i will sell it to you guys for that price. I already know i am not going to make much off this car. I just dont want this car to end up being owned by someone who does not know what a great car it is.

My rover is in Springfield MO so if your near by i can drive the subaru up to you or meet you or on my way back to FL.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sent email yesterday. I am in NE Arkansas so you'd actually be coming close as you picked up your Rover. I am interested in the whole car. LMK.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Flex EB; 2013 F150 EB
247 Posts
I'm in the market for an obxt. Wife has a 2010 ob and it sucks... With all the suspension upgrades how does the car ride? Handle? As compared to stock...

Thanks

·
Registered
2009 Outback XT Ltd MT
53 Posts
Steve
I have an 09 XT and have driven the 2010 models a number of times both test driving before buying the 09, and since buying when I got a free loaner from the dealer. There's a world of difference between the <=09 models and the 10+ models. The earlier model in any trim was - in my humble opinion - far sportier to drive. The newer models remind me very much of my wife's Volvo wagon. Not knocking the cars, they're very comfortable and still Subarus so I'm guessing quite useful They're also much larger inside than the earlier (09 and older) models.

The XT really does add a lot of fun to the drive. I still get a kick out of the turbo whenever I let it run; the car really does have some go, and the engine truly breathes well at higher speeds. I searched high and low for my car, ended up flying to Ohio to get the one I wanted (08-09 XT manual, cold weather package, and I forget what else I was looking for... Oh, Certified). The XT can be fun to drive. I spent 8-9 hours in the car nonstop driving home from OH after flying out early that morning, and I arrived home comfortable, fresh, and not tired, achy or anything.

My wife had a BMW 3 series a few years ago. This car actually reminds me of her 325 coupe. It doesn't handle quite as well, that was a BMW, and this is still a wagon... but the pickup, the comfort, the sports feel and similar interior palette. It's a very well mannered car.

I keep thinking of selling to go back to a Jeep, strangely enough (and to save $ on the payment, the xt manuals aren't the cheapest model to find). I don't drive the car like a turbo often enough to justify the payment or the premium fuel and 3750 oil changes on synthetic that it needs, though I keep paying for all of it just in case the urge strikes.

·
Registered
2009 Outback 2.5XT 5MT - Deep Bronze Metallic (1 of 50 imported)
43 Posts
I have the exact same car, down to the color. I love the thing as well. I just want to point out that that your car is one of 50 of its kind imported into the US. When I bought mine in April, I contacted SoA to find out just how rare it is, and that's when I found this out. They only imported 500 deep bronze metallic OBXTs in 2009, and only 10% of them were manual.

·
Registered
09 outback XT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have someone interested in the car, so aftermarket parts will be staying on for now. Sorry to keep you guys waiting in suspense.

·
Registered
2009 Subaru Outback XT, Newport/Silver, 5 speed Manual
26 Posts
I also have a 2009 Outback XT Manual (mine is blue though). I agree just a great car, kept my last outback for 9 years and only sold it to buy this one. I found it 12 hours away from me and it was worth it going to get it. I spent a year looking for this car! This is the family ride, so I dont get to drive it often, but when I do it is fun. My car is a 2002 Volvo S60 (bought it new), now have 142,000 miles on it, great car, but the Subarus are better cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.