Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback 2.5i Limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I [still] have an extra Blue Connect kit that I bought for my wife's 2011 Outback up for sale (Now asking $99).

[**EDIT 1-12-2012]: Just had the one I kept installed at my local Subaru dealer. $80 for the install and it works great - my wife loves it. Sound quality is very clear, both received and transmitted. Much better than the after-market Motorola she had been using.[**]

FYI I got this because non-handsfree use of cell phones just became illegal in Ohio, but unfortunately I won 2 bids on eBay - and obviously I don't need 2 of them.

I'm (now) only asking $99 for this. FYI - MSRP is about $350 and even the other ones currently on eBay are asking that much. However, I only paid $160 so I'm selling at a substantial loss to get rid of the second one.

Subaru Part number is H001SAJ100. Fits 2010-2012 Outback and Legacy (without Nav system).

This is the system that takes the place of your bin under the radio in the outback. Here is a link to Subaru's product listing:

Subaru BlueConnect for Bluetooth

I would prefer to use PayPal - that way everyone is protected.

I will ship free USPS Priority with tracking, as long as its in the continental US. Otherwise we'd have to work out shipping at your cost.

Thanks.

PS. - I talked to my local Subaru dealer who told me installation by a dealer would only be $80, if I (or you) didn't want to do it yourself. Just thought you might like to know that too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduced price

The BlueConnect is still available.

I've reduced the price (as noted now in the first entry) to $125. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI - still available, and added notes to original post above.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello - Very interested in BLUETOOTH BLUE CONNECT KIT FOR 2010-2012 OUTBACK

My husband just bought a 2010 Subaru Outback. I am very interested in your BLUETOOTH BLUE CONNECT KIT FOR 2010-2012 OUTBACK. I could pay through pay pal. Let me know if still available. We dont use it much. Is this new in the box? Thanks,

Can you send me a link to the auction(s) you won?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just joined this site to reply to your add. Can you email me directly at [email protected] if it is still available.

Thanks!
@etennyme: I have emailed you Thanks.

@bradze: Thanks for your opinion. But I'm not sure what your point is. This is a current Subaru OEM accessory. Yes, it is very simplistic in its operation - which a lot of people actually prefer, my wife being one of them. For specific models, which it is made for, it serves its purpose very well and the quality of it is very good. As an OEM part it integrates as it should with the sound system and is an easy install without modification. It's certainly not for everyone, and is not the "latest technology" that does everything, plays your music, transcribes your texts, etc. But if the goal is to make hands free calls in your car, which you couldn't do before, have it custom fit into the opening, and work with your stock Subaru radio - well, it does that quite well. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.