Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kenwood DDX616 DVD / TV / Bluetooth Headunit (includes Subaru wire harness, steering wheel control adaptor, iPod cable) You can have the legacy / outback din adaptor as well if you need it. $300+ Shipping

Subaru Heavy Duty Roof Basket: $150+ Shipping

2010+ Outback Rally Innovations Light Bar: $200+ Shipping (I have some Hella Spots converted to HID, and Hella Flood lights I can include with it, for an extra $100)

Memphis 10in PR Subwoofer and 350W Kenwood Amp. (plus the box if you want it, but it fits in the spare tire compartment of an 10+ outback) $200 + shipping

Like I said, it is tentatively for sale as long as the deal works out on the trade I am working at McLaughlins.

Please email me @ [email protected] as I don't get on here very often.

Local pickup available in the Davenport, IA area. I would be willing to drive a bit to meet someone part way that is close.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 others locally that are interested. I would rather not ship it if I can help it. If they back out I will get back to you on a price for shipping.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The roof basket and the headunit are sold. I still have the light bar which I will price drop down to $150 plus shipping bar only, or the lights extra still for $90 more. I also have a Kenwood 1000W amp and a 10" Memphis PR subwoofer in a box I built that fits where the spare tire goes in the 2012 body style outback, so I would assume 2010+ I would sell that for $200, but local pickup only.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Premium 6MT
4 Posts
I am very interested in the light bar and the lights.
How much wear and tear on the bar and lights?
Does it come with all mounting hardware?
Were the lights easy to wire up?
Do the HID's require anything special?
Shipping cost to 81657?

Thanks for answering all of my questions...

·
Registered
2012 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium
1 Posts
Light bar and lights

Do you still have the Light bar and lights for sale? I sent an email to your Gmail account also.
Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.