Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of four wheels (does not include tires) from a 2013 Subaru Outback. I switched my wheels after purchasing the Outback brand new. No scratches, like new. Asking $650 for the set.

·
Premium Member
2014 Legacy 2.5i 6M
150 Posts
Can you post some pics and some specs for the wheels? Size, colour, etc.

·
Registered
13 Outback 2.5i Premium w/AWP 6MT
170 Posts
If you were closer i'd pick these up from ya in no time. GLWS.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,529 Posts
Perhaps you could sell those individually - lot of folks would like to have a full size spare...I would buy one and pay for the shipping...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm open to that concept. I'll let the set stew for a little longer before breaking it up. The wheels are individually boxed up and ready for shipment. I'm not sure how much shipping costs are but I can't imagine it would be more than $100 for the set via ground.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in if you break up the set too. The full size spare sounds like a great idea. Hopefully, the full size tire fits in the trunk well, figure it has to but who knows.

Also, do the rims still have the TPMS?

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,529 Posts
TPMS for spare tire is an overkill... in my opinon anyway....I am sure they will fit because the diameter of the "donut" must be the same as OEM wheel with tire.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good point on fitting. Tpms concern just avoiding any error codes from coming up. Also thinking about rotating in 5th wheel but a spare is a spare.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
TPMS for spare tire is an overkill... in my opinon anyway....I am sure they will fit because the diameter of the "donut" must be the same as OEM wheel with tire.
They would fit in the spare area, but all the styrofoam trays and tool kit holder would not fit on top, so you'd have to not mind having those loose in the cargo area (or not bring them at all).

·
Registered
13 Outback 2.5i Premium w/AWP 6MT
170 Posts
I had a full size spare in my 2009 subaru. ^ you are correct. It will fit buy you will loose whatever foam organizers. Not that I use them very much but the one i my outback is large enough to fit my toolbox which is nice.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,529 Posts
You can always put your stuff (tools, etc.) in the full size spare, if you flip it upside down. I even have a gas canister (from Germany) that is round and fits exactly into the tire rim hollow... some cars over there get this gas canister as OEM with their cars...

·
Registered
2011 Subie 3.6R Limited 2013 Cmax e=nergi PHEV
781 Posts
I am in Orange County and would be interested in buying one wheel for a full sized spare if you decide to break up your set. Can do it today in cash. Will drive to you.

PM SENT.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,529 Posts
Set of four wheels (does not include tires) from a 2013 Subaru Outback. I switched my wheels after purchasing the Outback brand new. No scratches, like new. Asking $650 for the set.
Looks like you have now 4 people interested, if you sell those separately. Are you going to go for it? I'll take one for $ 100 including shipping to FL zip code 32503...let me know...thx

·
Registered
781 Posts
Let me know if you are willing to sell the singles. I am going to mount new meats later this week and would put my best old tire on the spare rim.

Thanks.

Perhaps you could sell those individually - lot of folks would like to have a full size spare...I would buy one and pay for the shipping...
Looks like you have now 4 people interested, if you sell those separately. Are you going to go for it? I'll take one for $ 100 including shipping to FL zip code 32503...let me know...thx
Did he agree on this price?

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,529 Posts
Let me know if you are willing to sell the singles. I am going to mount new meats later this week and would put my best old tire on the spare rim.

Thanks.

Did he agree on this price?
Haven't heard from OP yet ... waiting for response still....

·
Registered
781 Posts
PM Sent

I am guessing the OP is not getting PM notifications via email.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Bueno?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.