Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 3.6 Touring Wilderness Green & 2019 2.5 Premium White
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly, I moved to a farm and had to sell by 2019 Subie after owning it for under a year. I put these wheels and tires on the car in August of 2019 and took them off in November of 2019 as I put on winter tires for the MN winter. These wheels and tires are like new with less than 2000 miles on them. The original price paid for the set of 4 is $1,732 (see receipt my cost was above 2k). All four wheels have sensors in them so they are ready to go. These wheels and tires are perfect and ride great and look even better!

Tire Brand and Model: Continental True Contact Tour
Tire Size: 235 / 55 R18
Wheels: KMC Spin - 18"

$900 for all 4. Likely would have to pick up in MN, Northern Iowa, or western WI. Open to shipping but no idea how that works (buyer would pay actual shipping cost). This is a great deal for someone; almost brand new tires and wheels! Sorry, I can't believe I didn't take a real picture of these beauties on the car; all I have is my son helping me change them out for the winter.

·
Registered
2015 2.5 outback
41 Posts
They look great wish I lived closer to MN, looks like the size is 235/55/r18 must have been a typo.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for catching that typo, I'll correct that now. And yes you are correct, they are so sharp!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Any interest?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price drop: $800 for this set. A steal for whoever gets them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bump. Any interest?
maybe....I’m in Detroit though so it’s a hike. I heard Greyhound can sometimes ship wheels cheap. What’s the closest you could meet me otherwise?
I really want Onyx wheels but they’re nearly impossible to find as a set with the TMPS still intact

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me know if you can figure out a way to ship them via greyhound or something. That said I don’t have the time to drive and meet. Would have to meet you in Rochester, MN.

·
Registered
2008 Subaru Outback XT (MT) & 2016 Subaru Outback Ltd
78 Posts
maybe....I’m in Detroit though so it’s a hike. I heard Greyhound can sometimes ship wheels cheap. What’s the closest you could meet me otherwise?
I really want Onyx wheels but they’re nearly impossible to find as a set with the TMPS still intact
Not looking to buy, but.... When I bought set of wheels from another forum member, wheelset got shipped from California to Wisconsin for $160. It is basically a company that uses Greyhound buses for cargo like that. www.busfreighter.com made it possible that purchase was not cost prohibitive. I also have seen people sending wheelset via Amtrak. They also at the time would pick up and deliver for extra fee. Just happened that seller works across the street from Bus station and was kind enough to just drop them off. I had to drive 50 miles to pick them up from IL as busfreighter.com did not have any pick up spots in Wisconsin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts