Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: I originally thought that these were brand new in an opened box, but it turns out that these are actually good used parts. That is what I get for rushing through a 50lbs+ box of assorted Subaru parts and not taking my time to inspect each of the larger parts. I am unable to update the title of this thread, but I have updated the description and price below to better reflect their actual condition and worth. With that, on with the post!

I bought a lot of Subaru parts on ebay and everything showed up today, I am keeping the parts for my cars and parting out the rest. Contained within are two good conditioned used Armrest Extensions for 05-09 Legacys/Outbacks and 08-11 Imprezas.

The part numbers are J2010AG000WB ("Taupe") and J2010AG000JD ("Off Black") They are in the box which has some writing saying that they are not extensions, but they are indeed the right parts. They are in very good condition however they both are missing one screw on the inside panel, and both have some light scratches on the inside black plastic as well. The black one has one very small nick in the covering, right on the front passenger side corner.

I will be working on pictures later this evening, but I wanted to get them listed up sooner rather than later. I have never sold car parts on here, but I have quite a bit of feedback on ebay (ultasell), and I used to buy and sell computer parts using Heatware for my references (ultatryon).

I am looking for $65 shipped CONUS for each armrest. I would do $60 for local pickup/delivery to eastern CT or Worcester County MA. These sell for about $140 brand new from the dealer.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photos of the Taupe unit, the top of this one is completely intact, and the opening mechanism works perfectly:

Closed:

Open:

Bottom:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photos of the Black unit, This one has the small knick as shown in the last photo, it opens and operates perfectly.

Closed, the writing on the box is *INCORRECT* this is the extension armrest:

Open:

Bottom:

Closeup of cover damage:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
rkrenicki
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing