Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Outback 2.5 Limited, Ice Silver and 2020 Outback Limited XT Cinnamon Brown
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Live in Northeast Ohio, in the snow belt.

Purchased new 2013 OB Limited last month. Very unhappy with the stock tires, Continental ContiPro Contact 225/60/17 98t's. Just dont like the way they handle in the snow.

Interested in selling them. $225 for the set. Not interested in selling them individually, just the set of (4).

I am firm on the price. Any less and I figure it would be better to just store them, maybe use them for summer tires.

Less than 3,000 miles on them at this time.

Tire Rack has them for $124 a piece new plus $56 shipping for the set. $550 total. Of course those are brand new with warranty and customer service and such.

Buyer would have to be relatively local. I don't mind driving a little but not interested in the hassle of shipping.

Let me know if interested. Thanks.

Francis K.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
179 Posts
What tire did you go with? Were there any other issues with the Conti's? I am starting to wonder if the Conti's are to blame for the highway wandering with my '13 OB. :confused:

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5i Premium/DDD Graphite Gray Metallic OP#2 Weathertec Window Deflectors
405 Posts
Where are you located, Geneva area, or more towards the middle of ohio? Have to ask, with rims or without?

·
Registered
2016 Outback 2.5 Limited, Ice Silver and 2020 Outback Limited XT Cinnamon Brown
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought a set of Michelin Defenders but they are not on the car yet so I can't say how they perform.

Yes, for the other question, just the tires. No rims.

And we live in Chardon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.