Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Outback 3.6R Limited in Ice Silver. 98 Outback Ltd 2.5.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Outback will need an engine as it has a bottom end knock that developed without warning. Oil light started flickering as I turned down my street and yes it was full of oil. I bought it with bent valves and fixed it, got 2 years and 15,000 miles out of the 2.5. 165,000 miles on body, unknown on drivetrain as it is not original. Comes with a 90 2.2 engine, correct intake and exhaust y pipe for plug and play. 2.2 would need resealed and timing belt. All power items work except antenna, cold a/c, new fuel filler neck, new front calipers, ceramic pads all around, newer fro t rotors, extra set of ceramic pads included, muffler and center pipe replaced last year. No rust thru on or under body...it is clean for 20 years old. I hate to part with it but I just don't have time to deal with it. Asking $800.00 for all OBO. **Roof top box does NOT come with car**

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,194 Posts

·
Registered
17 Outback 3.6R Limited in Ice Silver. 98 Outback Ltd 2.5.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No moonroof on this one! It lived its life in the Akron/Canton area but amazingly is super clean underneath....and all over for a rust belter. Hard to find a clean body here now. What rust there is is visible in the left side pic. Little impact damage/crease on left doors from an ass hitting it in parking lot and breaking off the mirror too. I like my gen 1s but with selling house, finishing our cottage to move and moving and working fixing this is not in the cards. It needs a new home. Oh and the AWD WORKS GREAT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.