Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
'99 Legacy L 30th Wagon. 4EAT, Satin White/Pistachio
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, its finally time to let go of the awesome Outback. (Asking $3,000 or best offer) It was my first Subaru and already isn't my last, upgraded to an '06 Leg GT :)

But anyway, like I said its a 1999 Legacy Outback Wagon. 5-speed, with power everything, heated windshield, heated mirrors, ice cold A/C and great heat. Always had 4 matching tires, and every 3K Full synthetic Oil changes with Valvoline Synpower and Bosch oil filters (meet Subaru By-pass valve specs).

Work done: last summer it received a rebuilt replacement engine after the original head-gaskets failed, has been running perfect ever since. Also received an OEM Exedy clutch kit (flywheel was professionally machined), all new struts and springs, KYBs out back, Subarus up front. Has had recent pads, rotor, caliper a couple of weeks ago, new oil pan, front sway-bar end links, and lots of misc stuff.

Mods: Minor stuff, Legacy GT seats and door cards, leather wrapped steering wheel, Legacy GT rear spoiler, tweeters and upgraded speakers and Pioneer head-unit. Impreza Outback Sport front bumper (bolts on) with stock Outback fogs mounted in the center, oh and a Magnaflow muffler mated to a 2.25" catback.

Extras: Also included are ALL original parts, interior, front bumper, etc. Have a set of UEL headers to go with it, but not currently installed.

Link to craigslist page: '99 Legacy Outback Wagon Rio Red 5-speed Excellent Condition!!

Have tons of pics from when I bought it till now, including all of the major work and mods. So just ask!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.