Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As new Autodim mirror with the hidden red compass (no dark window for compass display). Includes wire harness to plug in overhead console and wire cover. Removed from my 3 week old Outback when I installed a Homelink enabled mirror. $95 OBO including shipping to 48 states. Paypal is okay.

Stock photo attached

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
As new Autodim mirror with the hidden red compass (no dark window for compass display). Includes wire harness to plug in overhead console and wire cover. Removed from my 3 week old Outback when I installed a Homelink enabled mirror. $120 OBO including shipping to 48 states. Paypal is okay.

Stock photo attached
I am interested - $ 60.00 and I pay shipping via UPS Ground collect on my account.

·
Registered
13 Outback 2.5i Premium w/AWP 6MT
170 Posts
^ Nice lowball. Atleast PM him a lowball so we all can't see it.

PM'd interested. Had this in my last subaru and loved it. Especially the compass, my sense of direction sucks without it.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
I did PM him but with no response... all he/she did was that he/she added "OBO" to his original post... I think ... dont' remember...
Any problem with that blaze741?

·
Registered
13 Outback 2.5i Premium w/AWP 6MT
170 Posts
To each his own.

And for most of the many sales, low balls i never respond to. Its insulting.

GLWS op.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
Good for you...I don't find it insulting... that is what OBO stands for, at least in my vocabulary...is he/she gets a better offer - then just go for it!
I unloaded 3 such mirrors from my prevuious Subarus at even lower prices....go figure!

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mirror is available new for less than I originally thought so I have reduced the price to $95.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
The problem that I have is that I have a car that is leased - and - I dont need nor use home link features that came with my car. So, I was looking for a mirror with compass in it, since I was used to it and I always upgraded to those rear view mirrors on all my previous Subarus.
So, if and when I get one, I would "temporary" put it in and when the lease is up, I switch mirrors again (and I will be stuck with it...). That is why I am and was looking for a real low price....no offense with my low bid then....

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
As you may know, Subaru EOM mirrors are made for Subaru by Gentex. They sell for about $ 60.00 on ebay....I am still interested (if you are) for that price (and I pay for shipping)...cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.