Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5 LTD with Nav & Sunroof Pkg's
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an awesome product I've used in my last several vehicles. It is made from canvas so is water proof and tear proof and fits the cargo area perfectly. I also paid for the side wall attachments which essentially cover every carpeted part of the cargo are. They also allow lowering the rear seats while still covering the rear of the seats.

New this is $159 + $20 for the side covers, so a total of $179. I'm asking only $90. I'll post some pics tomorrow but it is in perfect condition with no damage or stains. Mine is in black.They look like they were just taken out of the package. This fits 2010 to 2013 models.

Here is what it looks like: Subaru:Outback<BR>2010-2013

·
Registered
2020 Touring XT, 2013 Outback Lim SAP 270K, 2003 Outback Lim MT 2.5L, 241K..
2,182 Posts
nice product...if I had more money I would consider.

·
Registered
2013 Outback Limited 2.5, Ice Silver Metallic.
92 Posts
I'm interested. Can you send me the pics ?

This is an awesome product I've used in my last several vehicles. It is made from canvas so is water proof and tear proof and fits the cargo area perfectly. I also paid for the side wall attachments which essentially cover every carpeted part of the cargo are. They also allow lowering the rear seats while still covering the rear of the seats.

New this is $159 + $20 for the side covers, so a total of $179. I'm asking only $90. I'll post some pics tomorrow but it is in perfect condition with no damage or stains. Mine is in black.They look like they were just taken out of the package. This fits 2010 to 2013 models.

Here is what it looks like: Subaru:Outback<BR>2010-2013

·
Registered
2011 2.5i base
270 Posts
Sent you a PM about the mats, but i'm interested in a deal for both of these items. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are the canvas liner pics:

This one shows the whole product, cargo floor, sides and back of seats

This one shows the cargo floor can still be opened

This one shows the 60/40 seat split.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This great product is still available for sale and price reduced to $77 plus shipping, I want to move this.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How do these stay in place? They would fit a '13, right?
Yes, they were in my 13 OB. They are secured by one sided velcro which grips the carpeted cargo area. They stay in place no problem but are also easy to removed if needed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.