Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally retired the OBXT after 14 yrs, a few pieces to offload. This one's for sway bars -

Whiteline front 22mm sway bar + bushings & clamps - $120 + $20 Shipping
SOLD! Whiteline front 24mm adjustable sway bar + bushings & clamps - $150 + $20 Shipping SOLD!
SOLD! Cobb 22.5mm adjustable rear sway bar (the rare hollow version) - $190 + $20 Shipping SOLD!

Prices firm for now, I'll lower if they don't sell in time. All bars are in VGC with minimal wear, generally 10-30k miles max on any of them (I experimented with a bunch of suspension stuff thru the years). Shipping can be combined, $10 for each addt'l.

IMG_4730.JPG IMG_4731.JPG IMG_4732.JPG IMG_4733.JPG IMG_4735.JPG IMG_4736.JPG IMG_4737.JPG IMG_4738.JPG IMG_4739.JPG IMG_4740.JPG

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
15,965 Posts
I think I need to have that COBB rear bar for my collection of suspension bit. Are you in Boulder? Are you into a local pick up? PM pending.

·
Registered
2009 Outback 3.0R
162 Posts
Interested, but can you describe a bit how each of them changed the ride, what you liked oand what not?
I just got a 2009.
I'll be driving it through Denver, Boulder and North next week so I can pick up.
Thanks

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The differences are pretty subtle. The adj. Whiteline front bar is the most aggressive & it's noticeable. It does well with a matched aggressive rear bar. The other Whiteline is just like the adj version's softer setting, great for daily driving & snow.

The Cobb is in a different league, hard to describe other than to say it's the most linear. That is, initially fairly stiff but doesn't seem to ramp up as fiercely. It sorta has some extra compliance at the limits that the others don't have. It's noticeable if you hit a bump thru a turn for example.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts