Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Duralast Front Brake Rotors 44306 (Outback Gen 3 and 4 2005-2014 + other Subarus)

I found a couple of new/unsued Duralast front Brake Rotors, part 44306, apparently unused from a brake job on my since-sold 2010 Outback. One is in a sealed box, the other has an open box, but the rotor is still in plastic shrink wrap. Checked the size, and they will not fit my '17 Outback.

Autozone has a fitment guide which lists several (150) other compatible Subaru years/models, too many to list here. Check the "Fitment Guide" tab here:
https://www.autozone.com/brakes-and-traction-control/brake-rotor/duralast-brake-rotor/792312_474140_2708

(Edited 4/29/2019):
Looks like they'll fit the following Outbacks:
2005-2009: 2.5L and 3.0L Outbacks
2010-2014: - 2.5L Outbacks (Including Limited, Premium, and Touring)

They both fit nicely into a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box ($~20), and I'm offering the pair up for $50 total, including shipping (U.S. Only, sorry). New ones from AutoZone are $46 each. Payment will be via Paypal, FF preferred, but not required.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Anyone know if these fit on a '10 Legacy? My front rotors are a bit... jacked.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I found a couple of new/unsued Duralast front Brake Rotors, part 44306, apparently unused from a brake job on my since-sold 2010 Outback. One is in a sealed box, the other has an open box, but the rotor is still in plastic shrink wrap. Checked the size, and they will not fit my '17 Outback.

Autozone has a fitment guide which lists several (150) other compatible Subaru years/models, too many to list here. I wanted to post the link here, but I haven't posted here enough. Just search for 44306DL on AutoZone's website.

They both fit nicely into a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box ($~20), and I'm offering the pair up for $50 total, including shipping (U.S. Only, sorry). New ones from AutoZone are $46 each. Payment will be via Paypal, FF preferred, but not required.
Is your 2010 outback 2.5 or 3.6R or they will fit for both? If it is I maybe interested for my 2012 3.6R. If it still available.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Trouble with that is, they're about 2 or 3 years old. Looks like the package design has changed since then. :frown2:

It's worth a try. I work for AZO, and they are pretty good about that. If they are still in the shrink wrap, I would think they would take them back.

Of course, you never know...just give them a call. At the very least, get a store credit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's worth a try. I work for AZO, and they are pretty good about that. If they are still in the shrink wrap, I would think they would take them back.
Of course, you never know...just give them a call. At the very least, get a store credit.
Manager: "You can't return these, they were purchased in 2015."
Me: "Oh. Well. I guess now I know how old they are." :grin2:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sorry I missed this response earlier. Looks like it only fits the 2.5.
Thanks Mike, yeah after checking the part number you provided, they are not fit for 2012 3.6R, God lick on your sale you may try to post it at craigslist..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts