Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!! Eastern PA/NJ/NY 4 Outback wheels w/Snows 215/55R16

SOLD!!! Located in Easton, PA 18045 which is in Eastern PA on the NJ border and close to NY as well. Set of 4 16" Subaru Outback wheels with Continental ExtremeWinterContact snow tires size 215/55R16. Bolt pattern is 5x100 will only fit 2014 and earlier models. The wheels are like new with NO curb rash, one of them has a very small rock chip shown in the pictures. Bought the wheels new in the box from Subaru when I had my Outback, cost was approximately $1000 and tires were about $600, I later used them on my 2013 Legacy. I recently sold that car and my new car has a different bolt pattern so the wheels do not fit. These wheels do not have TPMS sensors. The tires have lots of tread, they measure 9/32" across. As you can see from the pictures the wheels are in exceptional condition, asking $650

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,314 Posts
based on your story, these are 16" rims in 5x100 for 2000-2014 legacy and outback.

vs. 2015-present legacy and outback that take 5x114.3

________

you can update your profile as it says you still got a 2013 legacy (hence that tire size).

hit the link next to the ? in my signature, and find the "my car" type space. there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No story, just want to sell my wheels/snow tires to someone who may want them. I no longer own a Subaru, not exactly sure what you want me to do...

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,314 Posts
No story, just want to sell my wheels/snow tires to someone who may want them. I no longer own a Subaru, not exactly sure what you want me to do...
whoops, did not realize you did not have a new subaru as your new car.

lots of rims and tires show up here and on craigslist like this as the bolt pattern changed and people can't use their old subaru snow rims on their new subaru.

maybe put them up on legacygt.com and naisoc too.

good luck with the sale. (now is a good time to move such things).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks eagleeye, yeah I was thinking the same thing. Same bolt pattern and tire circumference as Legacys and Impreza/WRX's

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,314 Posts
Thanks eagleeye, yeah I was thinking the same thing. Same bolt pattern and tire circumference as Legacys and Impreza/WRX's
foresters too maybe.

foresters and impreza and crosstreks I think got a few more years of the 5x100 bolt pattern. (each one getting a refresh in a different year).

you can look them up on cars101.com

and https://www.wheel-size.com/

WRX STI may have always been on 5x114.3.

but the rim itself, should be good on any subaru from 2000-14.

except 2010-16 H6 outbacks, or a couple LGTs, or possibly legacy 6s, as the brakes were too big for 16",

and tribecas are right out. = gargantuan 18" and wide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.