Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of H&R Sport Springs (part #29443) for 2000-04 Subaru Legacy/Outback wagons and sedans. These have a higher spring rate than stock and will lower a stock Legacy approximately 1.5" in the front and 1.3" in the rear - an Outback even more. I bought these with the intention of using them on my Baja, but they are just not going to work. They have less than 5,000 miles on them according to the previous owner (cpundyk). I happen to have his original purchase receipt and I can include that with the sale if you want it. These springs look practically new.

I am also including a set of front spring perches (part #20323FA000) that you will need for installation. The perches are a little beat up cosmetically, but hey they are throw-ins and they function perfectly. If you are really anal, you can sand them and hit them with a little paint. Again, the springs themselves look about brand new.

Here is a product description: H&R Sport Spring Set

$170 SHIPPED to the lower 48

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know that I have not been very active on this forum, but I have been on nasioc, rs25, subaruforester, sl-i, etc, etc for nine years. My screen name is "lumpy" on all of them.

My Baja is my 6th Subaru. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are correct, the fitment is specifically designated for BH Legacy Wagons. However these springs will work on BH Outbacks and BE Sedans. There are a few of them on sl-i.net, nasioc.com, etc. Here are some links and I will see if I can find more...

See 3rd Post

See 11th Post

A few scattered in here too

You will need to use narrower upper spring perches in the front on all models. I am including those in the purchase. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is another one, from this forum...

CLICK HERE

Pay particular attention to the last post, it addresses your question directly. Thanks for the interest! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, these have got to go. $170 shipped takes them. PayPal only.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I apologize, I sold these a while back and neglected to update the thread. Sorry...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
lumpy
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing