Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a used Gentex H501SAG100 Homelink Compass mirror.

It has been tested for programming and compass function. There is absolutely no delamination of the glass.
This is the auto dimming mirror with 3 button remote door opener and green letters for the compass.

It comes complete with the wiring harness, wiring cover and instructions. This is a plug and play for 2nd Gen and up Outbacks and Legacys. It will also work in Imprezas, Foresters and others.

Forester and Impreza does require an additional adapter to mount the mirror to the window. This adapter is available on eBay, Part # H501SSA041

EDIT: I do know for sure that this will fit 2005-2014 Legacy and Outback. Should also fit 2000-2004 Legacy and Outback. I am working on determining for sure if it fits 2015 and up Legacy and Outback. I just need to know what the body harness connector looks like.

I am asking $75.00 shipped. I accept PayPal Goods and Services only for payment.

Message me here and I will give you PayPal address for payment.

Thanks, Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if it will fit a 2016? My findings are part #
H501SAL100 is for a 2016?

I do know that the newer one such as the part number you listed have red letters vs the green letters these have. I believe as long as I supply you the wiring harness for the mirror, which I am, that it will work but let me do a little research later and get back to you.
@clifish

EDIT: I cannot find information to tell me if the plug on the body harness side is the same. So at this time I will have to say it will not work. If I find any info that changes that I will let you know.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here a couple pics of the body side connector so anyone can verify if this mirror will plug into your vehicle.
The pics are of a connector that was cut from a Subaru Outback.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts