Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original thread here:
http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums...13514-kenwood-dnx5120-double-din-install.html

I've sold my Outback and no longer have a use for this setup.

The Kenwood DNX-5120 was in my vehicle since May 2008 and is working perfectly. You'll get the Kenwood DVD/Navigation headunit, Scosche faceplate, all wiring harnesses for plug and play connectivity directly into the Outback (will probably work for Legacy and possibly other Subaru vehicles as well but I cannot say for sure). Also includes Apple iPod connector and obviously the Navigation antenna.

I believe I still have the original box and probably all the original installation and instruction manuals for the Kenwood device.

Admittedly it is a few years old - the maps could probably use an update (2008 edition maps) but it has been a great HU to have in the car.

Asking $300 for everything.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Sideways the Seven, mine was a 2006 with the manual air conditioning controls. From what I recall, as dlo13 points out, if you have the electronic controls that are integrated into the factory headunit you cannot do the swap.

@redalex, I'd like to get $280 for the HU alone. They are going for $300+ on eBay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.