Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Outback Limited - CCR EJ22 installed 2006
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this system from another member here who took it out of a VDC (similar to 2000-2004 L.L. Bean). I have his assurances that it works, though I have not tested it. Comes with PF-2343I-A head unit (CD/tape) and EF-1080I amp, plus wiring and "subwoofer" speaker that goes in the trunk. Asking $275 shipped, probably will require two boxes.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FS McIntosh stereo (head unit, amp, wiring) for Subaru -- $220 shipped OBO

Hey guys, this is still available. I cleaned everything up and took new photos. Not selling the "subwoofer" with it anymore to save on shipping costs and because it's not really a subwoofer :D New price is $220 shipped OBO for the head unit, amp, and wiring. Make offers! And let me know if you have any questions.

More photos here (along with a few of the Goodridge brake lines I'm also selling): McStereo Photos by kreggor | Photobucket

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Tomato, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Yes I do. Open to offers.

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,391 Posts
If OP is still around and he wants the radio I'd be interested in the amp.

If he doesn't have the stereo - I probably have one I can sell.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
02 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,212 Posts
If OP is still around and he wants the radio I'd be interested in the amp.

If he doesn't have the stereo - I probably have one I can sell.
ask high output les and the other guy on that thread if any of them have their mc stuff on a shelf. (on one of those threads I reminded him to save it for people just like you both.) If not, Ebay maybe?

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/65-parts-accessories-performance/163209-decently-powered-alternator-h6-3-0-a-2.html#post1786697

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.