Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Outback VDC H6
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really nice shape, missing switch but that can be swapped from your existing seat (I've done it before if you need help). I can confirm motor works. Non-heated version. Bought for leather swap, found heated ones and it's been sitting in my dry basement for 2+ years. The lady says it has to go, so it's yours FREE for pickup in Minneapolis, MN. PM if interested. I'd prefer not to throw it out, it's nicer than the heated ones I put in! Came from car with less than 90k

Note: pictures taken prior to removal of switch

·
Registered
06 Outback 2.5i, 06 BMW 325xi wagon, 02 2.5rs, 82 CB750, Polaris XC SP 500, and a single speed bike.
876 Posts
I'm in St Paul and trying to figure out if I could use this in any of my projects... I'll PM you within the next couple of days.

·
Registered
2002 Outback VDC H6
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in St Paul and trying to figure out if I could use this in any of my projects... I'll PM you within the next couple of days.
If you can get it this weekend it's yours, otherwise I'm throwing it out. Are you on MNSubaru? You'll see I also have my old suspension listed (including H6 springs) free. Also going to get tossed this weekend if no one picks it up. I also have a cloth grey door panel free. All dumpster fodder. It's all in my sisters basement in Uptown and I've been given a deadline

·
Registered
06 Outback 2.5i, 06 BMW 325xi wagon, 02 2.5rs, 82 CB750, Polaris XC SP 500, and a single speed bike.
876 Posts
I'm going to pass on the seat. I just don't see a use for it, other than sitting around collecting dust. Unfortunate such a nice seat is going to get scrapped.

I am on MNSubaru, but I didn't find your thread. I'd likely be interested in the H6 springs, and quite possibly in the door panel. Can you post a link to the mnsubaru thread?

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
I would take it, if it would fit my 05 Baja - but it would have to be packed (or strapped on a wooden pallet covered with heavy vinyl) - I would pay for shipping then...

·
Registered
876 Posts
Found the thread on mnsubaru. Not interested in the springs as it sounds like the only good one is the F/L.

Still interested in the door card. Didn't see anything on mnsubaru for that.

·
Registered
2002 Outback VDC H6
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would take it, if it would fit my 05 Baja - but it would have to be packed (or strapped on a wooden pallet covered with heavy vinyl) - I would pay for shipping then...
It will, but it would be expensive and more effort than it is worth on my end.

·
Registered
2002 Outback VDC H6
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found the thread on mnsubaru. Not interested in the springs as it sounds like the only good one is the F/L.

Still interested in the door card. Didn't see anything on mnsubaru for that.
F/R has a break about an inch from the top. You could easily cut to match and still run them. No pics of door card, but it's in solid shape. I think I pulled the lens cover for the puddle light. Anyways, if you want it it is yours, I'll snag it tomorrow and you can come get it any weekday after 530 in S. Mpls. I live right by the Electric Fetus

·
Registered
876 Posts
F/R has a break about an inch from the top. You could easily cut to match and still run them. No pics of door card, but it's in solid shape. I think I pulled the lens cover for the puddle light. Anyways, if you want it it is yours, I'll snag it tomorrow and you can come get it any weekday after 530 in S. Mpls. I live right by the Electric Fetus
I'm going to hold out for front Baja springs to match the rears.

Which door does the card go to? I'm free every evening this week.

·
Registered
876 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.